Gardening Guide - RHS Endorsed (DS) Trade price deal for registered video games professionals only. Subject to minimum order quantities and delivery charges may apply.
UK: +44 (1) 792 796168
OR contact us online
“Endorsed by the UK's leading gardening authority for more than 200 years…..since 1804!”
With Gardening Guide Royal Horticultural Society; you can organize and manage you garden as you please. Adding or removing plants, using the calendar to plan your seasonal changes or view the Encyclopaedia to build on your knowledge of plants and gardening.
You can rely on “Paul the Gardener” to help you throughout the game, from the first time you launch the game and enter in a dynamic tutorial. Thereafter, each time you switch on “Paul” welcomes you with new advice about a new plant or a gardening quiz!
Use Calendar and Memo pad to keep yourself up to date on your planting programme!
Over 400 popular and commonly grown plants have been selected for the game by horticultural experts. Game Features
- “Endorsed by the UK's leading gardening authority for more than 200 years…..since 1804!”
- Choose your personal garden to manage from full garden area to smaller balcony.
- Paul the Gardener is on hand to give helpful advice! He is your “garden angel”
- Guides & Tips to help run your garden and find your gardening answers!
- Plants Encyclopedia - A complete database plant by plant
- Weather, growing steps, adapting your garden or simply find a flower!
|Product Condition||New & Sealed|
|Format / Platform||Nintendo DS|
|USK Rating||Not Specified|
|USK Rating Location||Not Specified|