Disney's Kim Possible: What's the Switch? (PS2) Trade price deal for registered video games professionals only. Subject to minimum order quantities and delivery charges may apply.
UK: +44 (1) 792 796168
OR contact us online
Kim Possible and her perennial nemesis Shego must grudgingly team up to bring everything back to normal when the minds of Dr Drakken and Ron Stoppable are switched in this action-packed adventure. It's now up to Kim and Shego to save the day - together!
- Play as both Kim and Shego. Switch between the acrobatic finesse of Kim and for the first time ever, the destructive force of Shego
- Smash through obstacles, swing from flagpoles and grapple across chasms while battling henchmen and robot monkey ninjas across 11 missions in rich environments around the world, including London, Tokyo and the Arctic
- Use six cool gadgets to attack enemies 19 different ways including three all new, never-before-seen gadgets for Shego
- Unlock loads of cool costumes and hidden secrets in all 11 missions
- Team up with friends with multiplayer games
|Product Condition||New & Sealed|
|Format / Platform||PS2|
|USK Rating||Not Specified|
|USK Rating Location||Not Specified|