All wholesale orders are subject to the following terms and conditions as amended from time to time with the latest version always available here and upon request.
1. All invoices are due for settlement in full within 30 days of the invoice date, unless otherwise specified on the invoice.
2. Curveball Leisure Ltd reserve the right to request payment in advance at its own discretion or payment by return.
3. Curveball Leisure Ltd reserve the right to charge interest on a daily basis and without deduction of tax at a rate of 2.5% per calendar month on any amount outstanding beyond its due date. Curveball Leisure Ltd also further reserves the right to suspend delivery to a customer where an invoice has not been paid by its due date.
4. Curveball Leisure Ltd reserves the right to include reasonable legal and collection fees in addition to any balance owed, should it be necessary to take action to collect any debt due.
5. Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, title and property in the goods, including full legal and beneficial ownership, shall not pass to the customer until Curveball Leisure Ltd has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for all goods delivered to the buyer under this and all other contracts between the buyer and Curveball Leisure Ltd for which payment for the full price of the goods thereunder has not been paid.
6. All delivery of goods as specified in Curveball Leisure Ltds sales order and or invoice will be deemed to have been received and accepted by the purchaser unless notification of non-delivery or fault is received by Curveball Leisure Ltd within 3 working days of despatch.
7. No liability is accepted for any loss arising from any delay in despatch or delivery however caused.
8. Curveball Leisure Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever direct or indirect, arising out of any defect in the goods sold unless such loss, injury or damage is caused by the negligence, act or omission or wilful default of Curveball Leisure Ltd.
9. The invalidity of any individual provisions of these conditions shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
10. Curveball Leisure Ltd will only accept the return of goods under the following arrangements:
a. By prior arrangement (confirmed in writing)
b. The goods were defective when delivered
c. The goods were supplied in error and are fit for sale on their return as they were on delivery.
11. No order can be cancelled unless Curveball Leisure Ltd agree in writing. If the order is cancelled for any reason the customer is then liable to pay Curveball Leisure Ltd for all stock that we may then hold (or to which we are committed) in relation to the order.
12. The Terms and Conditions of Trade shall in all respects be governed and construed in accordance with English Law.