Let's Tap (Wii) Preowned Trade price deal for registered video games professionals only. Subject to minimum order quantities and delivery charges may apply.
UK: +44 (1) 792 796168
OR contact us online
Let's Tap is a completely innovative gaming experience on the Wii with easy pick-up-and-play controls that will appeal to gamers of all ages. Players simply place the Wii Remote on a box or a flat surface and tap! All methods of tapping (light, medium, hard) will render a variety of unique results within each game mode, allowing players to jump hurdles, create a dazzling fireworks display and more. There are five fun-filled game modes that can be played with up to four friends: Tap Runner, Silent Blocks, Rhythm Tap, Bubble Voyager and Visualiser. Game Features
- Tap Runner (1-4 players): Sprint for the finish line in over 16 courses while avoiding obstacles including hurdles, ice walls and electric fields.
- Rhythm Tap (1-4 players): There are over 16 songs to master in Rhythm Tap. Tap the beat in sync with the on-screen tap indicators.
- Silent Blocks (1-4 players): There are three game modes in total where you must use light and hard taps to strategically remove blocks one at a time from the middle of a stack. If you knock the stack down, the game is over.
- Bubble Voyager (1-4 players): Clad in a space suit, tap to keep your character afloat through many levels filled with dangerous objects - a double tap will launch a missile. In multiplayer matches, shoot each other a number of times to win.
- Visualizer (1 player): Tapping with light, medium and hard strokes produces on-screen effects in various unique stages ranging from a fireworks display to undersea bubbles. In special tap sequences, various sea animals will appear.
|Format / Platform||Wii|
|USK Rating||USK 0|
|USK Rating Location||On Disc|
|Age Rating||PEGI 3|